IntroductionCosts vary from one Property Management Agency to another so how do you assess the difference? Simply, on Quality and Value. So what can you expect from us?
- Honesty & Transparency
- Value for Money
Buildings and Facilities ManagementOur property managers, in conjunction with the client will design and tailor building plans and budgets to cover the necessary maintenance needed on a day- to- day basis as well as planned maintenance works to ensure a long usable life for the buildings. We will ensure the Board of Directors of the Owners Management Company (OMC) are fully advised on all aspects of the building maintenance. Facilities management includes project management, risk management and the provision of building services. Additionally human resource management and supply chain management are essential skills in the efficient running of operations. We take our commitment to our clients very seriously and experience has shown us that concentrating on each of these areas as part of an overall operations management strategy will maximise the yield our clients enjoy from their resource
- Routine Inspections of complex by managing agent
- Arranging all Routine Repairs and Maintenance of Common Areas
- Arranging all maintenance agreements for lifts, plant and machinery, security including access systems, fire safety, and emergency lighting in compliance with Health and Safety Legislation.
Financial ManagementFinancial Management of the OMC is essential, and includes the following services:
- Service Charge Apportionment in accordance with the governing estate documentation.
- Maintain proper and separate financial books and records relating to each development.
- Quarterly financial reports are issued providing up to date information in relation to the financial position versus budget.
- Annual financial statements are prepared and an annual independent audit is carried out.
- Collect current instalments of service charges and any other such monies due from the members.
- Expend all sums received for the benefit of the development that are prescribed within the budget, specified and agreed in advance.
- Expend such sums considered necessary by the managing agent to ensure compliance with any statutory provision affecting the development or affecting the OMC or the managing agent with regard to the development.
- Deposit and Current Bank Accounts- Lodge directly all service charge receipts and record all payments to each owner’s account. Maintain deposit and current accounts for the OMC and prepare periodic reconciliation statements.
- Take such reasonable care to ensure that all sinking fund reserves are maintained in the deposit account and the interest rate is appropriate and recorded.
Corporate AdministrationActing on the instructions of the Directors of the OMC, the services we provide under the title of Company Secretary include:
- Carrying out the statutory duties of the Company Secretary.
- Provide Directors with legal and administrative support.
- Provide a registered office for the Owners Management Company.
- Receipt and the safe storage of estate documentation/ legal title/ counterpart leases.
- Responding to Requisitions on Title to the owners Management Company in the event of resales.
- Calling of all Committee/ Board meetings in line with Company Legislation.
- Assist and advise Board/ Committee members.
- Delivering copies of special and certain other resolutions passed by the OMC.
CommunicationsCommunications is a critical part of professional property management and our approach has been to invest in our methods and approaches with the aim to ensure owners and residents are informed about what is going on and what and where their service charge is being spent. Our approach is to clearly identify and understand your needs, anticipate your property’s future needs and provide you with the very best service there is.
- Letting and Management of Apartments and Houses